Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've been Published!

The LGO program keeps their print materials very up to date.  They hire professional photographers for many shots during your pre-class visit for Open House.  They also rely on the not so professional photography of students to supplement the professional shots with pictures that show a little more fun.

I just noticed the other day that one of my pictures (featuring RJ assisting Emily, with Leo in the background holding the pipes together for RJ's feet) made the cover of the LGO brochure!  Check it out via the LGO blog post or download the brochure.  For each time you look at the cover, I expect a check for $0.001 - or just share my blog with a friend (assuming you enjoy the blog).

Something you won't see in on the brochure - Diego selflessly forming a human bridge for Emily while holding the pipes together for RJ.  That's teamwork!