Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Apartment

New semester, new apartment. It's becoming a theme as of recently. Anyways, I found a great sublease of a room in a condo owned by an MIT Sloan alum. It's a few blocks from where I lived last year, thus I'm very familiar with the area. It's a typical Boston "house"... a 3 story building with an apartment on each floor. I'm living on the first floor of this building.

As you can see, every house on the street looks pretty much the same, except for the color. These are very old houses as indicated by the stone foundation found in the somewhat creepy basement.

I have a HUGE bedroom, a nice kitchen, free laundry, and a free parking space (this is huge!). But as you can see, there is barely room between the buildings for a car. We'll just say it's been fun trying to find a place to put the shoveled snow this season.