Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Have you ever been "that girl" or "that guy" in class (or maybe at work). I'm talking about the one who receives the overly-public yet secret display of affection. Well, let's put it this way, while it may be very embarrassing, it can be particularly entertaining for those around you at the time of reception. My experience added a level of appreciation as class was delayed a few minutes and it was fun to see the professor try to regain his train of thought.

I was lucky enough to have my camera handy when this "Valentine's Day Sing-a-Gram" busted into my Environment, Materials, and Manufacturing class. I want to thank you, whoever gave Jenny on the left side of the room in the 3rd row of my class for sending this our way.


For an engineering school, those guys can sing!