Monday, July 12, 2010

Sights of Seattle

Lately, I've been hopping around Seattle frequently. Almost every day I run or bike somewhere new. There's always a new view to be seen or a new hill to climb. Here are a few shots from around town...

Here's the view of Mount Rainier from a plane as I flew back into Seattle from a wedding in Indiana.

Here's a local park at night... it's like a party waiting to happen.
Here is my favorite place in the city. It's about 4 blocks from my house and I try to finish all of my runs there. It has the best view of the city...
and the sound!I live on a hill, a very steep hill. In some areas, the roads stop and public stairs begin so that pedestrians can get up and down the hills. There are about 50 sets of stairs sprinkled around the hill of all different styles. I particularly like this one for the canopy above.