Monday, January 10, 2011

Indianapolis!

I'm back in Indianapolis for a while... more specifically, my parents house in the suburb of Plainfield. But the city is just a short 10-20 minute drive away. During Christmas I was able to connect up with a lot of long time friends both in and around the city. Here are some pictures I was able to snap.

The worlds largest "Christmas Tree" on the Circle in Indianapolis. I'm not sure how a concrete monument with lights is considered a Christmas tree, but it makes for a nice picture!
Here's the civil war memorial! It's beautiful on the inside!
I've been working on my thesis in my downtime. I usually try to do this in a library. I was downtown and decided to head to the central library... a really cool "old meets new" library.
My laptop in the west wing of the library... taking on the thesis one page at a time!