Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Who Goes to Work!

As I mentioned, I'm currently home... during the week... and everyone else is either at work or school. So what do I do? Go to where I used to work! I worked at Klipsch, a world class speaker company (did I ever mention that I LOVE speakers). For those who wonder, in my opinion, Klipsch makes some of the best speakers in the world... even better than Bose for you non-audio enthusiasts! They also have a outstanding customer loyalty and a huge fan base.

Much of the work that I did at Klipsch involved the headphones and some of the subwoofers. As an audio enthusiast, the job was a dream come true, so naturally I will gravitate back whenever I can. Which brings me to the new front entrance display:


Once again... did I mention that I love speakers?

Here is the latest marketing material for the newest headphone release, the Image S4i and Image S2m. I was lucky enough to work on these projects JUST before leaving for school!


And here is the new entrance to the engineering/marketing area. Our machine shop guru, Jay, made the rusted steel logos hanging from the ceiling. I really like the shadows on the walls.
Once again, another good day in the motherland. It was great to see all of you Klipschies! Take care until next time!