Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas In the Commons

I was in the Boston Commons over the weekend, and that's when I realized it's almost Christmas. I've been rather "head down" in my school work with limited time spent watching TV (where there are Christmas commercials) or walking around in the shopping districts.

The surprise of the closeness of Christmas was quickly followed by the apprehension of trying to figure out a Christmas gift for everyone on my list. I need to get through finals first.

Regardless, here are some pictures I was able to snap as I concentrated on gift ideas. Enjoy!

The Christmas Tree in Boston Commons

Lights on trees in front of the state house.
The state house! No Christmas decorations, but a beautiful gold dome.
The outdoor ice rink at Frog Pond in the Commons.
Merry Christmas!