Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Headed Home

I’m now headed home from Boston. I will not return for over a month, with classes not starting until February 2nd! It’s going to be an enjoyable and long break from the daily rigors of coursework. While 6 weeks off seems like a lot, it’s going to fast.

The first two weeks of break will be spent with family and friends celebrating Christmas and New Years. I have many friends and family to catch up with in Indianapolis so scheduling is going to be hectic but worthwhile.

After the holidays at home, I’ll be rejoining the LGO class for our Domestic Plant Trek where we will be traveling around the country visiting various manufacturing facilities of our program’s partner companies. That will be an excellent and fun experience.

After the plant trek, we have interviews for summer internships… which means crunch time. We will each be interviewing for at least 13 internships over a week. It sounds like a lot of suit time to me. I better get my suit to the dry cleaners when I get back into town.

Then classes start again. See how fast that goes?