Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals

Done and done!

Well, that marks the completion of half of my coursework at MIT. Two semesters of classes down, two semesters of classes and two semester of internship to go.

All I know at this point is that I don't have another class until February, not that I won't be busy with other stuff, it's just nice to know that I don't have to sit in a class for a while.

Up next for the LGO program is the almost famous Domestic Plant Trek. Starting January 3rd, we'll be heading around the country visiting manufacturing centers starting with Boeing in Seattle (congrats to Boeing for the first flight of the 787 today!!!). We then head to Thousand Oaks California, Phoenix Arizona, Austin Texas, Raleigh North Carolina, and Detroit Michigan.... I think that's it.

All I know is that it's going to be a GREAT trip. Watch out! Here we come!!!