Thursday, September 24, 2009

Collaborative Culture

As an aspiring applicant to the MIT LGO program, a significant concern of mine was the culture of the program. I did not desire a cut throat competitive culture that can arise in business school at all! In my internet research into the program (websites, blogs, etc), I could never confirm that the program possessed a collaborative culture.

Within the first hours of my first visit to the LGO program, it was VERY clear how supportive and helpful classmates are for one another. Now, as part of the program, it continues to impress me how often individuals will go out of their way to help each other out!

To all currently aspiring applicants, I can confirm that this program has a very collaborative culture and I encourage you to start your application process!