Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Apartment

This has been a long time coming. I have no excuses at this point. I've shown you the building where I live, I've shown you pictures from the roof of the building where I live, but I haven't shown you inside. Here we go!

Here's the living room, complete with decorations from our Around the World Party. All furnishing complements of my brother Dave and his wife Rebecca. Thanks guys!
Here is the rest of the living room. Artwork and TV complements of roommate Kevin. The tracklighting is built into the apartment.
Here is the kitchen, with roommate Kevin prepping our "last meal" of the summer before we headed off to the airport. It's a little messy from the end of summer party the night before.
Here is the hallway with exposed brick accents, track lighting, and metal pipe.

My "dorm room" style bedroom, complete with bed, desk (with homework sitting on it), TV (in the corner looking through the shelves on my desk)....
plastic dresser drawers, and bike on the wall!!!
Here's our last meal of the summer. Somehow only the girls from our class seemed to be able to attend. Steak fajitas, guacamole, and chips! Thanks for cooking Kevin!