Monday, July 13, 2009

Picture

I want to apologize. I just noticed that I've been posting way to many words, and not enough pictures.

Here are some pictures from the roof of my apartment building. The building is 6 stories tall, and as you can see one of the tallest in the immediate area.


This is looking towards Central Square - where I walk every day to get on the T (subway). The subway stop is just beyond the tall concrete building on the right.
This picture is just to the left of the previous picture. If you look at the building on the far right, it matches up to the tallest building on the left of the previous picture. We are panning away from downtown Boston (which I would have to spin to the right to see) and towards Harvard.
And here is the picture from my room of Harvard (even further left). If you look VERY CLOSELY you can see the famous Harvard Memorial Hall (aka Dinning Hall) from which came the inspiration for the great hall in the Harry Potter Movies. Look at the steeple in the picture on the wiki link, then click on my picture to make it bigger and look closely for the same steeple on the horizon. It's about 2/3rds of the way from the left side. My college buddies and I were lucky enough to sneak into this building one day while a convention was going on. It was beautiful. And they had cookies, but technically not for us.