Monday, July 20, 2009

Back Home Again In Indiana

Time flies when you are having fun... or when you are in the MIT LGO program. It feels like summer is just getting started (considering it is just getting warm enough to require wearing shorts). I looked at the calendar today and notice that we only have 4 weeks left.

Not that I'm looking forward to the end of summer classes, because it is very nice being here on campus with so few people around. We almost have the run of the place. Empty meeting rooms for class projects are a plenty. When a class is over, we don't have to run across campus to the next class, the next class comes to us - the professors rotate and we just stay in our seat. The classes themselves, overall, are engaging and interesting. Why put an end to a good thing? I guess life is change.

What I am looking forward to is being back home again in Indiana (compliment of Jim Nabors and the Purdue All American Marching Band... HAIL PURDUE!). I'll get to drive my car, visit college friends, visit friends at my previous employer Klipsch, eat at Yats the greatest cajun creole restaurant I have ever experienced, and most importantly spend time with family! And to top it all off... no homework! For those back home in Indiana reading... I'll see you soon!