Thursday, July 9, 2009

EXAMINATION!

It's the eve of our first exam. The exam is in 15.064 Probability and Statistics. Time for the rubber to hit the road! The class is overall focused and ready. Many of us haven't had exams in years, for me it's been over 3 years, not counting the GMAT (Graduate Management Assessment Test).

I've resorted to my old college habit of studying very little per night (anywhere from 10 to 30 min) for several nights in a row before the exam (anywhere from 3 to 6 nights). It worked wonders for me in undergrad, we'll see how it work here in Graduateville.

Am I nervous? Worried? I don't believe so. I know that when the quiz is passed out, I'll read it and either understand it or not. Probability is one of those tricky subjects for me and hopefully the probability of me doing well is quite high, although I probability won't know till I get the grade. Terrible joke... trust me, I know... but it's after midnight and those things happen.