Monday, October 26, 2009

First NHL Game!

I went to my first NHL game last week. My brother called me up asking if I wanted to attend a Boston Bruins game. A co-worker of his had extra tickets and offered them to us. After I cleared and confirmed my schedule, I committed to the event. It turns out the tickets he had were in a suite... SWEET!

I met Dave in the MIT/Kendall subway stop and we headed on our way to TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins, where we met up with his co-worker. The seats were excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed the game. It got me PUMPED for playing on the LGO ice hockey team. I've played a little street hockey as a kid, and I've done of ton of rollerblading and a fair amount of ice skating through the years. Combining all three with my classmates is going to be great. The season starts this coming week, stay tuned for pictures and reports... I know I can hardly wait. I'm already wearing my hockey pants around the house!

Anyways, some pictures from the Bruins game: