Monday, October 26, 2009

Phone... or camera?

I recently bought a new phone. My contract was up, so it was time to upgrade. While I've had several mobile phones before, even ones with cameras built in, I have never been impressed by them. But on this new phone, I would consider myself impressed. The picture quality is acceptable and more importantly, it is very easy to get the pictures from the phone to the computer with the USB cable or, if I'm feeling tech-y, the wireless bluetooth connection. Perhaps in reality I shouldn't be impressed that I finally have a phone that has a usable decent camera, its just that my expectations have been significantly lowered by previous experiences. Enough with the rant, here are the pictures:

I was up in the Winchester with Dave and Rebecca after church this evening. I have never seen such a beautiful town! See for yourself!