Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My visit home is complete

No visit home is complete without a trip to YATS! I may have mention my strong appreciation for Yats prior to this post... at least I'm consistent. After a day of gloriously bumming around the house with Mom and Dad - playing ping pong, going for a walk, working on their computer, etc - I headed to Broad Ripple in Indianapolis to enjoy Yats with friends/mentors/previous managers Larry and Tom, and college buddies Ross and Julie. We all have a rather strong appreciation for the restaurant, thus making a for a great dinner.

After dinner I headed to my cousin Chad's house. He recently had purchased a new house and I had yet to see it. It was beautiful! Very modern and spacious! It made my place in Boston feel like a closet.

I head back to Boston tomorrow, and when I land, I head straight to Sustainable Energy class followed by meetings of one sort of another until almost midnight. I think I'd rather stay here a few more days!