Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Back of Ben Affleck's Head

I went for a run today, like many other days, but instead of sticking to my routes along the Charles River, I decided to run through Harvard Square and some of Harvard. It's a good change of scenery.

As I ran through Harvard Square, there was an abnormally large crowd around the subway entrance. As I got closer, I noticed security, thinking they had shut down the station for security reasons, I approached slowly. I then immediately noticed a movie camera and asked the group next to me what was going on. Apparently Ben Affleck was there working on a new movie. I looked up and saw Ben Affleck!!! Ok, it wasn't that exciting because I saw the back of his head as he walked into a building. And even if I saw his face, it wouldn't have been much more exciting. I was honestly more interest in the ridiculously large movie camera and dolly system that they had set up in the square.

Regardless, it was a unexpected fun twist to what I thought would be a typical run.