Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Hockey

Epic fail on my part. I forgot to take my camera to the first LGO Hockey Game of the season. Although, in retrospect, I'm not sure that a camera was really necessary. For anyone who ever saw the movie "The Mighty Ducks", you can imagine exactly what we looked like. Out of 20 people on the team, approximately 2 had played ice hockey before, 1/4 have experience in roller hockey, and about half had ice skated before.

Our line changes were confusing. Our puck handling skills did not exist. While chasing a puck I fell down and slid into the goal (picture that scene in the Mighty Ducks... that was me). The other team had more points than we did shots on goal. Needless to say, we were not good... but we had a ton of fun and can't wait to get destroyed by our opponents again.

BRING IT!