Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Culmination

Tonight is the culmination of excitement before the first LGO '11 hockey game tomorrow. Jerseys are in, nick names have been awarded, rules have been explained to those of us new to the sport, and on ice ice-skating practice has occurred. The only thing left to complete is the email war within the team.

I am convinced that anytime there is a distribution where the people involved know each other fairly well, and someone can hit "reply all" with a pertinent joke... it happens. I'm definitely not complaining about this, and in fact, I endorse the email inbox propagation. I'm have noticed that this happened in undergrad, at work, between friends, and now within our LGO class and hockey. There seems to be almost no boundaries... which is great. I'll share with you the latest attachment that I received:



Watch out MIT Hockey players! It's gonna be a throw down tomorrow night!

Halloween pictures to come... I'm still looking for the perfect picture!