Sunday, November 15, 2009

Colts Pictures

In my excitement for tonight's game and attempted avoidance of writing my term paper, I've decided to post some pictures from Colt's past! When I lived in Indianapolis, my dad and I had a great system. We each could get tickets from work for various sporting events including Colt's game. Tickets would typically be awarded two at a time. When I got tickets, I would take him. When he got tickets, he would take me. We both got to go to the games twice as often! It was a great system.

Here we (Dad and me) are at the opening day for the new Lucas Oil Stadium surrounded by the Colts Band:
Here is the first time the roof opened for the public:

And the corresponding window... apparently the 2nd largest window in the world:
And the GREATEST football halftime show - Little League vs Mascots!!! I believe this is St. Malachy of Brownsburg, Indiana's little league team. There something about 4 kids swarm tackling a guy in a taco suit that I find hilarious.

And here is the view from the Klipsch Suite:


If you look through the giant window, from my seat you can see part of the downtown skyline.