Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back in Class

School started today. I attended my first class since my last final on December 15th. We'll just say I'm not quite ready for all of this.

Two classes down, two course packs and a book on the "to buy list", 1 homework set on my radar. I guess class is ready for me.

The fun part of being back in class is seeing everyone. With a 6 week break, everyone has great stories of where they've been. Part of the 6 week break is designated IAP (Independent Activities Period) by MIT. It's time to work on real world applications of what you are learning. Many people travel the world working on projects... or they just travel the world.

So far I've talked to people who have been to:
South Africa
Veitnam
Mexico
Brazil
California
Florida
St. Joe - Virgin Islands
China
Japan
Cambodia
Thailand
Dominican Republic

I think that's about it. I'll keep the list as up-to-date as I can.