Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring has Sprung... for now

The weather has be absolutely beautiful lately. We've been hitting 50 degrees almost every day with a nice clear sky revealing plenty of sun! Now the grass needs to turn green!

I have a class this semester that is held in the main building cluster of campus. This has given me the opportunity to explore the "other side" of campus a lot more. There's a lot going on over there! I also get to walk outside a lot more, which this weather has been great for!

Here's a few pictures of my walk this past week. I was in the Killian Court (the grassy area in front of the dome). I took 4 pictures panning from the MIT Dome to Back Bay in Boston.

The dome!
Just to the right of the Dome, a good view of the main building cluster with the Green Building in the background (it has a big golf ball on top).

More of the main building cluster... only further to the right this time.


Look close! It's Back Bay Boston in the background. The trained eye can see the John Hancock building on the left and the Prudential Building on the right.